Thursday, December 11, 2008

ICH9M-EM SATA AHCI Controller Driver Download

If you need ICH9M-EM SATA AHCI Controller Driver, you can download it at the bottom of this post.I guess you need the driver for the following reason.

Well, lately a lot of people complaining about the problem arose when they tried to install Windows XP to their brand new laptops. Usually they got the blue screen error message saying that their hard disk was not found. I guess this is the result of the fact that the new laptops nowadays use new hard disk with new controller which driver haven't been incorporated into even the latest Windows XP installation package.

Make sure your laptop is Intel based, meaning it's using Intel processor. If your laptop using Intel processor then most probably the SATA AHCI Controller driver shared here will work. I advise you to download the latest version, because usually, the latest version will always have backward compatibility.

You may wonder, how to install it? Well, I suggest that you incorporate the driver into your Windows XP installation CD by using software such as nLite. In other words, you need to have the ISO of your current Windows XP installation CD, the ICH9M-EM SATA AHCI Controller Driver , and you merge both into another CD using nLite. Hopefully you understand my explanation.

If you don't really know the name of your SATA AHCI Controller, then, I suggest you just extract all Intel-related SATA Controller driver from a software package called Intel(R) Matrix Storage Manager Driver and merge it with your XP installation package.

However, if you're sure you're looking for ICH9M-EM SATA AHCI Controller Driver, then you can download it below.

Please download using the link below.

Windows XP




Other related drivers

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book


3 comments:

omer said...

Hi my friend, thanks for the post, I bought a Toshiba Satellite L505-SP6011L, his controller IDE is: "Intel(R) ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller" and my urgent question is if you "ICH9M-EM_SATA_AHCI_Controller.zip" maybe valid for my toshiba.

Thank you for hel me. Greetings

Hafizzul said...

I'm sorry sir I really dont know, mybe u can try it ...

Anonymous said...

it works for me ! THX