Friday, October 15, 2010

Launch Manager Application for Acer Laptop ( Windows 7)

Well, I guess, somewhere in this or last year, it has became a common discussion that it is quite hard to find Launch Manager application for Acer laptop that work in Windows 7.

I think that may be caused by at the point of time the discussion took place, Windows 7 was still in Beta version, and Acer was not releasing any Launch Manager application that compatible with that OS because of that reason.

Actually by now, the application can already be found at your respective region's Acer website.

In my case, I will go to www.acer.com.my ( you may go to your region's Acer website),

then, click Service & Support > Download Driver >

then select your notebook model and operating system (i.e: Windows 7)

and then finally, under application tab, you can see the launch manager.

Happy trying ... :)




Other related drivers

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book


No comments: